|The Sandbox Namespaces can be thought of as your notebook, it's a place to work, do projects, collaborate, experiment, or just play with the wiki. Pages will not be deleted or moved from the sandbox for not complying with the GRC Wiki etiquette. Don't hesitate to ask questions. The sandbox is designated with the prefix Sandbox:.
How to Use The Sandbox
The GRC Wiki is organized into different content areas to accommodate different needs and the Sandbox is a place to work, experiment, collaborate, and play using the wiki. To add pages to the Sandbox, simply add the prefix Sandbox: before your page title.
Create a New Sandbox Page
|Create a New Sandbox Page
- Simply add the title of your new page after the prefix Sandbox: in the form below and click on the create page button.
- To add an already existing page to the Sandbox, use the move function and rename the page with the "Sandbox:" prefix. For example, a page named test would be renamed Sandbox:Test. See Help:Moving a page for more information.
How the Sandbox can be used
- Create your own test pages
- Play with formatting a page
- Create a page to coordinate or start a conversation about a project
- Write an essay or assignment