- fair use rationale:
- it is a historically significant artwork
- the image is only being used for informational and educational purposes
- the image is readily available on the internet
- the image is a low resolution copy of the original artwork and is unsuitable for commercial use
Wikipaintings.org allows unlimited copying, distributing and displaying of the images of public domain artworks solely. We use here Copyright term based on authors' deaths according to U.S. Copyright Law, that is 70 years. In other countries, the duration of copyright term may differ. Please check here copyright length according to your country's legislation before you consider reproducing images borrowed from Wikipaintings.org Artworks protected by copyright are supposed to be used only for contemplation. Images of that type of artworks are prohibited for copying, printing, or any kind of reproducing and communicating to public since these activities may be considered copyright infringement.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||08:21, 24 December 2013||1,800 × 1,359 (991 KB)||Lilian Williamson|
- You cannot overwrite this file.