- "You often hide yourself and express doubt,
- while doubt is the most insidious poison invented by vicious beings.
- Now you doubt and betray
- and do not wish to learn that both of these negations are the product of ignorance
- which is in no wise akin to children
- —on the contrary, it grows with years into a very ugly garden."
- Roerich Nicholas. 'Praise to the Enemies.(Kashmir, 1925.)' In Shambhala. © Copyright 1930.
- Nicholas Roerich Museum. n.p. n.d. Web. Accessed October 13, 2012. <http://www.roerich.org/nr.html?mid=wrtgs>.
Copyright © Domain Public in Canada .