- "From the most ancient days,
- women have worn a wreath upon their heads.
- With this wreath
- they are said to have pronounced the most sacred incantations.
- Is it not the wreath of unity?
- And this blessed unity,
- is it not the highest responsibility and beautiful mission of womanhood?"
- Roerich Nicholas. 'The Great Mother' In Shambhala. © Copyright 1930.
- Nicholas Roerich Museum. n.p. n.d. Web. Accessed November 11, 2012.<http://www.roerich.org/nr.html?mid=wrtgs>.
Copyright © Domain Public in Canada .