From Wiki Shangri-La
You can simply translate a page using some simple steps:
- Choose a language you want to translate. (You can find a list here)
- Copy the url of the page you want to translate.
- Open a new browser window or tabsheet, paste the original url adding a slash character and your language code, i.e:
- I want to translate http://www.wiki-shangri-la.com/index.php?title=Main_Page into Spanish (language code "es")
- I paste a url like: http://www.wiki-shangri-la.com/index.php?title=Main_Page/es and I press intro key to go to that page. Wiki will tell you that that page doesn't exists, just click on "Create" link
- Go to original page, Click on Edit, and copy the whole text
- Paste the translated text into the new page. If you left the language template at the correct place, it should automatically integrate into the system!