- "Beauty is the ray of comprehension and upliftment.
- Not the Beauty of conventionality and deceit,
- which harbors the worm of decadence,
- but that Beauty of the spirit of truth which annihilates all prejudices.
- Beauty alight with the true freedom
- and attainment
- and glorious with the miracle of flowers and of sounds."
- Roerich Nicholas. ' Star of the Mother of the World.' In Shambhala. © Copyright 1930.
- Nicholas Roerich Museum. n.p. n.d. Web. Accessed October 11, 2012. <http://www.roerich.org/nr.html?mid=wrtgs>.
Copyright © Domain Public in Canada .