- "Throughout the entire East and in the entire West
- there lives the Image of the Mother of the World,
- and deeply significant salutations
- are dedicated to this High Entity.
- The Great Features of the Face
- are often covered
- and under the folds of this veil,
- glowing with the squares of perfection,
- may one not see the One Great Unifying Aspect,
- common to Them All!
- Peace be to the World!"
- Roerich Nicholas. 'The Great Mother' In Shambhala. © Copyright 1930.
- Nicholas Roerich Museum. n.p. n.d. Web. Accessed November 11, 2012.<http://www.roerich.org/nr.html?mid=wrtgs>.
Copyright © Domain Public in Canada .