- "Not the Fearlessness of artifice,
- but the Fearlessness which knows the unsounded depths of creation
- and discriminates between self-confidence in action and the presumption of conceit.
- Fearlessness which possesses the sword of courage ,
- and which smites down vulgarity in all its forms
- even though it be adorned in riches."
- Roerich Nicholas. ' Star of the Mother of the World.' In Shambhala. © Copyright 1930.
- Nicholas Roerich Museum. n.p. n.d. Web. Accessed October 11, 2012. <http://www.roerich.org/nr.html?mid=wrtgs>.
Copyright © Domain Public in Canada .